Natalie had a rough first night when we first brought Bryce home, she was the one who cried the most that night! But since then, she's done a great job with transitioning to her new position of big sister. Bryce is a sweet baby...LOVES being held, our little cuddle bug! We discovered that he has a dairy allergy(which he will most likely grow out of by the time he turns one), so because of nursing, I've had to go on a dairy-free diet (and soy too). That's been challenging. I never thought I could survive a summer without ice cream or Friday nights without pizza, but it's amazing what mommas will do for their babies!
Precious Boy!
'No one said this big sister thing would be easy! :)
Wes is busy with Habitat, the building season has begun! One neat fundraiser that the Indianapolis Habitat is doing this year is auctioning off playhouses. Various construction companies built unique playhouses that are displayed all over the city and will be auctioned off to raise money in celebration of Indy Habitat's 25th anniversary. Here's the link, pretty neat! Habitat Playhouses
Art Venture, my little art teaching business, is off to a good start! This week, I'm running my Animals Fine Art Camp where I have 10 students who come for two hours each morning. It feels great to be back in the teaching saddle again, I love it! I have another full-week camp planned for July as well as a evening jewelry classes and a few Saturday morning workshops. Here's my website...I'll be updating the photos on it soon: Art Venture and/or Check out my Art Venture Facebook Page
These are pictures from my Colorful Kandinsky Painting workshop.

No comments:
Post a Comment