One week ago today, we welcomed into the world our precious baby boy! We are so thankful to God for this wonderful gift of life.
Bryce Miles Green
Born Tuesday April 17th, 2012 4:26 pm
7 lb. 7 oz. 20.25"
It was a fast delivery...I had gone into the doctor thinking I was having a false alarm, but wanting to be checked anyway... and before I new it, they were wheeling me into a hospital room! I called Wes at work to meet me at the hospital and just a few short hours later, little Bryce was in our arms.
I love my little boy!!!
Here we are as a family of four!
A kiss from big sister Natalie
A huge thanks to my parents for driving down to Indy for several days to take special care of the new big sister. (Plus they got lots of snuggle time with Bryce too!)
Bringing Bryce home
The kiddos hanging out on the couch
No comments:
Post a Comment