Monday, November 8, 2010

Answered Prayer: We Have a Sitter!

Wow, Just one night after writing my last post....our prayers were answered. Thanks to all of you who were praying for this situation. I had sent out an email to about twenty parents at school explaining our situation, hoping I might get some leads that way. Well, on Friday night...I got a response of a mom who I know will be perfect! I got goosebumps when I saw her name in my inbox. I've had two of her three daughters in class and they are wonderful girls. You can even see their house from the school playground, it's so close! The icing on the cake was to discover that this woman is friends with Ariana, our current babysitter. That was a wonderful discovery, and it affirmed that she is 'the one'.

Last week was dramatic, with the referendum, Natalie's croup, and my 'babysitter mood swings'! My mind and heart are still reeling over God's answered prayer, especially getting that email just hours after I was to the point of wanting to quit my job! Now I know that I can finish the year in one piece. :)

On another note, we're planning our first ever 'real' vacation! We'll be traveling to Sanibel Island for spring break! My aunt and uncle have a home there and have offered for us to come visit. In fact, they've been offering for about 6 years now! We've always been too busy and strapped with Wes' schooling to consider it...so now's the time! (I knew we needed to go before Natalie turns two so she can fly free.)

I can't create a blog post without a few Natalie pics!  Here ya go....

4 comments:

Casey Elizabeth said...

Yaaaaaay!!! I'm sooooo glad you found another sitter! :D What an answered prayer!

The Lincicums said...

So glad to hear this news!

Julie Rosier said...

So happy for you Jess!

s k u u u u u u r t ! said...

she's just too cute!! i miss you all so so so much!
i got so excited when i thought i saw you guys at apple bees...and was quickly super bummbed when it turned out to be one of my hghschool teachers :P haha weird. BUT call me anytime you and Wes want a night to yourself! i hope casey is still up for some pizza payment, i know i am! <3