

I don't think I can put into words the meaning of this amazing day. After 4 long years of hard work and sacrifice...Wes proudly completed this degree from IUPUI in Construction Engineering Management Technology. It's been a marathon for sure, but along the way...and particularly at the finish line, we see God's faithfulness and goodness. We are both better for having gone through the experience of 'going back to school'! Again, it's hard for me to quite wrap up this journey in a few sentences. (Maybe it's my lack of sleep as a new mom!) All I can say is Praise God! And Wes, I LOVE YOU!!! Graduation day happened to also be my first Mother's Day...the icing on the cake!
3 comments:
Yay for blogs! This is so exciting! Congrats Wes! I hope things are going well
So cute Jess! I am so glad that everything is coming together for you guys! Exciting! You have lots to look forward to with little miss N & a newly graduated husband! YEAH! Love you so much! xoxo
What a wonderful life you have carved out for yourselves. God is blessing you. Love, Beth
Post a Comment