Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bring on the Fall! :)

Okay, let's face it....our kids are cute! :) I love this picture of them cuddling on the couch. Natalie and Bryce are interacting more and more, it is so neat to watch. Natalie is such a great big sister! Bryce is already 5 months, hard to believe! He's starting to play with toys and loves being talked to...looks like both our kiddos are super social. :) I am really appreciating staying at home with them, although it's super challenging. In all my stages of life and jobs that I've experienced so far, I've never felt so dependent on God to get me though each day alive! Everyday is an adventure and full of blessings (with lots of craziness mixed in too no doubt!). 


I mentioned in an earlier post that I was working on a batch of baby crafts for my mom to hopefully sell to her friends...here's Natalie modeling my Tutu ! :)

 The artist and her muse :)

 Mr. Cutie


No comments: