Here are some pictures from Natalie's birthday!
All 5 cousins were at the party!
Here we are at Natalie's dedication. Pastor Greg challenged us to love God and follow him wholeheartedly, that would be be best way to teach Natalie about Him. The life verse we chose for Natalie is Eph.3:17-19 " I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Family bunch after the dedication







3 comments:
Loved looking at the photos and video. Natalie is adorable and she has clever, creative parents.
Aunt Lois
So cute. I can't wait to take photos! Also, I love that verse!
Happy Birthday, sweet Natalie! And congratulations, Wes and Jess! We love you all.
Post a Comment