Starting a new tradition of watching Charlie Brown's Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Green and Becker cousins.
Christmas morning...time to wake up!
Natalie's tired! She'll need to get used to the Kesler way of doing Christmas, in other words being woken up early by Grandpa ringing a cow bell! :)
This is our adorable niece Gracie. I made these hats for her...and little matching ones for her baby doll.
Natalie and Daddy, best buds!
More presents! We drove up to Chicago on Christmas day for our Miles Christmas celebration.
Natalie with Papa Miles, James, John, and Peter.
Natalie's newest trick: pulling up! She'd rather stand up than play with all her new toys!











3 comments:
1st Christmas - so fun!! And I LOVE your hats!! So talented! Happy New Year! Linda
I can't believe you made those hats!! Nice work, they are so cute! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Looks like you guys had a blast! So fun to watch Natalie grow! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment