Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Pics

It's been a wonderful summer! Here are a few pics to catch you up to speed....
 Here's Natalie bonding with some of my old childhood friends! ha ha


Our little cutie! Just spending time with her has been the highlight of our summer! We are loving being a mommy and daddy!

We celebrated our 6-year anniversary. In past years, we've each held up the number of years we were married...this year we had to resort to 3+3. 

Natalie with her Gramma Miles...in matching peach polos!


This is my "fake Grandma" Bonnie as I used to call her. Mom, Natalie, and I took a day trip to New Albany to visit Bonnie and other dearly-loved friends.

Natalie's first trip to the beach during our family vacation to Union Pier, MI. She seemed to like it for a few seconds at least.....




Lots of great memories made this summer...that's for sure! :)

1 comment:

Nanny G said...

loved hearing about your summer memories! and congrats on your 6 years of marriage, how quickly time flies. :) I'm glad God's continued to provide a sitter for you. Your daughter is gorgeous and stylin. :)